HR Coordinator | Orion, Bataan
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- a month ago
- Application deadline
- in 15 days
- Recruiter responds
- 7% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- a month ago
- Human Resources / HR
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Mcled Building, Orion, Philippines
- Performance Reviews and Evaluation
- Schedule Management
- Reporting and documentation
- Employee Relations and handling disciplinary matters
- People Management
- With experience in the same capacity (preferably but not required)
- Advance Computer Skills: MS Office
- Excellent Client- Facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- Self-motivated and able to work unsupervised or with minimum supervision.
- A strong team player but can work on own initiative.
- High vigor level, comfortable with multi-tasking day-to-day activities.
- High maturity level, tactful and flexible.
- Working effectively under stressful conditions.
- Resourceful and well organized, detail oriented.
- Self – starter approach to work, with eagerness to consistently meet and exceed objectives and take on more responsibility.
- Resourceful and uses a creative approach when handling tasks.
- Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality and high standards of integrity.
- Jing attachments and transmit to HR Operations.
- Facilitate in the distribution of Pay Slips, forms, Memos, and PPEs, if necessary and maintain an inventory of resources, office supplies, and materials on-site.
- Prepare and analyze reports relating to employee relations concerns and come up with a workaround to avoid recurrence.
- Submit regular reports needed by the client.
- Facilitate the endorsement of deployed employees.
- Cascade schedules and monitor attendance compliance.
- Assist in the preparation of timekeeping and submit an accurate report to Accounting Payroll.
- Collate DTRs with the correspondent and head office.
- Conduct employee counseling and advising to deployed personnel.
- Ensure that NTE and other disciplinary process have been implemented and monitored.
- Organize and conduct regular meeting with employees.
- Attend to HR related needs or concerns of employees and coordinate with Payroll, HR Operations if necessary.
- In charge of the implementation of Employees’ Performance Evaluation , Trainings and employee activities.
- Facilitate all the necessary processing of Clearance of resigning employees.
- Attend meetings and relay messages to respective offices for proper information of all concerned departments and offices.
We are a leading training and management consulting company which provides personalized services and unique learning experience.
We adhere to the practice of bringing in exceptional applications with tailor-fit and pragmatic solutions to the needs of the clients and optimize the full potential of individuals and organizations alike.