- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing the program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience as Warehouse Manager is required for this position
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Ability to maintain flexibility as priorities change
- Witha keen interest to be in the industry of computer and console gaming products and procurement
- Excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office application
- Willingness to embrace technology to systematize and organize work processes with a view to increasing efficiency and productivity
- Team player with good work ethics and attitude
- Resourceful, honest and trustworthy
- Willing to learn and keep pace with the changes in the field of computer and console gaming
- Able to work effectively to meet tight deadlines and in high-pressure situations
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company
- Applicants must be willing to work in Manila City.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.