- Maintains financial records by analyzing balance sheets and general ledger accounts.
- Reconciles general and subsidiary bank accounts by gathering and balancing information
- Provides financial status information by preparing special reports, completing special projects
- Prepares bank reconciliation statements.
- Business Administration
- Business Administration & Accountancy
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.