- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- a month ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 53% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 8 days ago
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- My Saggitarius Place, Blk. 243, Lot 11 Calderon Street,, Mandaluyong, Philippines
- At least 3 to 4 years experience as Project Engineer with Telco Operator/System Integrator for Telecommunications;
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Provides costing support for bidding and quotations for the following:
- Manpower assumptions & allocation
- Implementation schedules
- Installation material requirements
- Ttools and special equipment requirements
- Conduct BOM, site survey for costing purposes
Project Management (maximum efficiency)
- Coordinates with all the departments involved in the project
- Provides written reports and updates on the current status and variations to the client and Management
- Prepares materials, manpower and other resources required for the project
- Ensures that project is completed within the deadline
- Ensures that project resources are not wasted and spent accordingly & appropriately
- Appropriation of manpower complement is according to the principle of Time and f. Motion depending on each equipment.
- To fully document with as built- plan ,TSSR etc.
- Installs, commissions, integrates, troubleshoots, optimizes according to product manuals and training and not to engage in risk taking that will put any of the systems at risks.
- Review possible pitfalls and implement control measures to avoid problems
- Report problems beyond the scope of the Project Management to the concerned department or to your immediate superior.
- Provide immediate solutions or suggestions to problems and never let the problems remain open.
- In case of doubt (like no formal training has been provided and no hands-on experience) to deal a particular situation/special situation to always discuss with the Project management head and the COO for the proper disposition.
One Commerce Int'l Corporation is one of the leading systems integrators in the Philippines to date. Our principal activities include local and international telecommunications turn-key services and higher-value broadband internet transport and optimization products. Since our inception, One Commerce Corporation has focused on partnerships that offer best of breed technology solutions. In addition to our management team, who average over 10 years of industry experience, our team of certified product specialists, sales and business development personnel add value through our account relationships and technical skill sets. We are focused on effectively integrating solutions into cohesive, productive systems for our clients. Our company has set an eagle eye on new technologies. Our core competencies are defined by our expertise in various fields of specialization for Telecommunications and Information Technology. We are bridging techonology.