- Makati, PhilippinesHidalgo Drive , Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 17,000.00 - 25,000.00 PHP / monthPHP17,000.0025,000.0017,000.00MONTH
- Full time
Beneath the prestige and the glamour that define Rockwell is its People – the true source of our success. Possessing the core values of Rockwell, - Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, Teamwork, and Fairness, - the Rockwell employee strives to enhance the business with outstanding service and dedication. We value our employees by providing them avenues to hone their skills and talents, and also by rewarding those who greatly exceed our expectations and their own.
Be part of Rockwell’s elite team of talented individuals who deliver luxury and who set the trend.
Make you best move with Rockwell today!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducts regular prospecting activities and sales presentations to potential qualified clients
- Represents the Company with the utmost professionalism including attire, ethics, and conduct
- Actively participates in showroom manning, exhibit manning, open houses and other selling activities
- Effectively distributes sales materials to potential clients, such as flyers and brochures, to generate leads that can be converted to sales
- Handles all client inquiries, requests and concerns
- Assists clients in completing all required documentation to book the sale
- Bachelor's Degree in any related field.
- Good grasp of the Real Estate industry
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong networking and/or social skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Presentation Skills
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Competitor Analysis
- Customer Service
- Communication Skills
- Closing Sales
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.