Import and Export Manager
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 23 days ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 53% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 15 days ago
- Business Supplies / Equipment
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 169 E. Rodriguez Jr. Ave., Quezon City, Philippines
- A graduate of finance, business administration, economics or a similar field.
- A master's degree is an advantage.
- Possesses an experience and expertise in the same field.
- Having some skills apart from the above-mentioned qualifications would also help him/her to perform better.
- With good geographical and focusing skills.
- Ability to adjust and work in a team and should be ready to execute his/her roles and duties in a multicultured work environment.
- Document shipments to ensure that they are in compliance with customs rules and regulations.
- Counsel clients on matters like tariffs, insurance, and quotas as well as reducing duties and taxes owed.
- Categorize shipments according to a tariff coding system.
- Consulting with customs agents to ease passage of shipments through customs.
- Track the location of the shipment.
- Prepare goods for shipment, using the best, most economical packaging.
- Determine how much insurance to take out on the shipment.
For 15 years, Office Warehouse has been provider and partner consultant of small and medium enterprises when it comes to quality, cost efficient and value adding office solutions.
With the mission to continually provide the best service and a rewarding shopping experience, Office Warehouse ensures to offer the best deals to our customer.
•Providing quality and reliable customer service by being a partner consultant in helping them decide on office solutions that will grow our customer's business.
•Offering high-quality products at the lowest possible prices of brands.
•Giving back and rewarding our customers through buying in bulk and passing on the savings to our customers.
Office Warehouse offers office and school supplies, furniture and a wide range of technology products suited for everyday office needs both in retail outlets and now through online shopping.
With 65 outlets and counting, Office Warehouse is located in major business districts in Metro Manila, Rizal, Cavite and Laguna a few Luzon-based provincial outlets.
The company's headquarters is in Quezon City.