Operations Assistant: Shipper Support
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from high school
- Application deadline
- in 8 days
- Recruiter last seen
- a minute ago
- Logistics / Procurement
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- La Fuerza Plaza, Chino Roces, Makati, Philippines
- Outstanding drive and innate intelligence;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work independently and as a team;
- Extremely self-motivated, organized and responsible;
- Ability to work under pressure, adapt, prioritize and thrive in a fast moving environment;
- Problem solver with high level of computer proficiency;
- Prior experience with a start-up will be a huge plus;
We are looking for outstanding individuals to join our young and stellar team as Operational Assistants. Selected candidates join our growing team as important crew members who are directly responsible for ensuring holistic operational excellence. Being the startup that we are, outstanding candidates will have ample opportunities to rise through the ranks.
What you’ll do:
- Acquire a broad-based understanding of e-commerce logistics, before eventually specializing in a specific operational department.
- Assist Operational Specialists in executing ops processes.
- Get things done
Note that you must be willing to work 6 days a week, Mondays-Saturdays.