Hub Supervisor | Puerto Princesa
- Puerto Princesa, PhilippinesPuerto Princesa, MIMAROPA, PhilippinesPuerto PrincesaMIMAROPAPhilippines
- Full time
- Manage the day-to-day operations of a Ninja Station in your locality from inventory, asset management, office administration, and financial-handling protocols.
- Manage fleet and warehouse activities.
- Oversee the seamless transition of goods from pick-up to customer deliveries on-time, in-full, and in good condition.
- Monitor channel capacity and communicate with key stakeholders to develop plans in case of gaps in order to minimize cost to serve and impact to customers.
- Recommend options and game plans for logistical activities.
- Investigate failures, identify, and understand root causes, as well as drive, continues improvement.
- Recruit, train, manage, and lead Ninja's fleet of drivers and driver-partners.
- Conduct regular meetings, orientation, and training as deemed necessary in ensuring smooth logistics execution.
- Accountable for performance management, talent development, succession planning, and engagement.
- Champion absolute customer satisfaction by working closely with our Customer Service Team.
- Young and ambitious!
- Excellent communications skills.
- Passionate about start-ups.
- Tech-savvy, intelligent, and street smart.
- A natural born leader.
- Sharp and analytical.
- Quick to act and quick to pivot.
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Puerto Princesa, MIMAROPA, Philippines
- Logistics / Procurement
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.