- Manila, Philippines
- Full time
The General Accountant is responsible in ensuring accuracy on all financial records and documents, performing clerical accounting, timely preparation of payroll and account receivables.
The General Accountant is tasks to :
- Achieve and maintain proper and accurate preparation of telegraphic transfer payment, petty cash, check vouchers, fund transfer, promo incentives, payroll register, payment on government remittances, 13th month pay and other Account Payables.
- Close monitoring of proper and accurate preparation of payslips, liquidation report, disbursement report, list of supplier's expanded withholding tax (1601E), schedule of withholding tax on compensation (1601C), attendance report of regular and office employees, government remittance report, withholding tax certificate (2307)
- Participates in store inventory and office inventory activities.
- Proper implementation of Company's standard operating procedures.
- Proper implementation of complete documentation and safekeeping of payment slips, receipts, vouchers, payslips and other payable records.
- Proper implementation of payroll system, checking system, relief system, etc.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's/ College Degree in Accountancy.
- Preferably, Female.
- Preferably 1-4 years experienced employee.
- Assertive, systematic and organized, analytical, detailoriented, dynamic and customer oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong professional maturity, integrity, leadership ability and energy to achieve business goals and objectives.
- Willing to work in Paranaque City
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Armela Compound Rd, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Apparel / Fashion
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.