Assistant Accounting Manager
- Manila, Philippines
- Full time
The Assistant Accounting Manager is responsible in all areas related to financial reporting. This include the following tasks;
- Developing and maintaining accounting principles, practices, and procedures to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of the financial statements.
- Managing the team to ensure that the tasks are properly distributed and acurrately completed within the given timeline.
- Working closely to the Assistant Vice President for Finance on the increasing responsibilities of the Finance Department such as the preparation of the general ledger, financial reporting and forecasting.
- Must posess a Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy;
- CPA licence is an advantage;
- With at least 3-5 years of supervisory experience;
- Must be a computer literate;
- Strong communication skills;
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet the requirements in a timely manner;
- Willing to work in Parañaque.
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Armela Compound Rd, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Apparel / Fashion
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.