Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing design process from conception through to final styling.
- Conducting market research to identify new trends, fabrics, and techniques, and seeking design inspiration.
- Collaborating with team members to select seasonal themes, make edits to the line, and create new concepts.
- Selecting fabrics and trims.
- Creating production sketches for development packages.
- Collaborating with a technical designer to ensure development packages are accurate.
- Conduct quality checking of a sample product that agrees with prescribed specifications.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Art/Design/Creative/ Multimedia or equivalent
- At least 1-2yrs Experienced employee specializing in Fashion Design/Product Development/Graphic Design or equivalent.
- Good interpersonal skills and strong professional maturity, detailed oriented.
- Familiar with using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Can analyze customer demands and market trends, can generate ideas, can do graphics and concepts.
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 2 Armela Compound Brgy. Marcelo, Paranaque City
- Apparel / Fashion
- 1 opening
About Barbizon Everyday Group of Companies
The Barbizon Everyday Group of Companies began its distribution operations in mid-1974, offering a single brand of intimate apparel to the market. Over the years, the company expanded into two business ventures, New Barbizon Fashion Inc. and Everyday Products Corp, which aim to cater to the fashion and lifestyle needs of the Filipinos. New Barbizon Fashion, Inc. (NBFI) offers various products including swimwear, and activewear for women, men’s and kids. It has multiple in-house brands such as Barbizon, Sassa, Swimlab, Mona Lisa as well as international brands like Danskin, Island Haze, Disney, Marvel, Star Wars, and Barbie. Everyday Products Corporation, through its brands Vista, At Home, and Qyuts, offers lifestyle home decor and accessories for all ages. From the beginning, it has been Barbizon Everyday’s mission to continually offer market-leading brands and exceptional products that will delight its customers in their day-to-day lives. In the BE workplace, we have the following values to continuously take care of our employees’ well-being: Passion for Excellence Integrity Team Work Innovation Customer Service Concern