Enterprise Sales Manager
- Taguig, PhilippinesMachine Ventures HQ (Machine City) @ Unit 124 Avida CityFlex SOHO Tower, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 30,000.00 - 75,000.00 PHP / monthPHP30,000.0075,000.0030,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- Hire and Train Sales Team
- Create Sales Pitch and Materials
- Conduct Sales Meetings With Clients
- Researching and qualifying enterprise prospects
- Establishing and maintaining close relationships with enterprise clients and their decision makers.
- Responsible in ensuring profit maximization and realization of sales targets
- Meet or exceeds monthly sales targets
- Develop strategies and implement programs effective for enhancing sales performance
- Probes qualified leads and schedules appointment for sales visit
- Delivers sales pitch and presentation to clients, highlighting the benefits of the application to influence partnership/usage
- Negotiate and close favorable corporate sales deal with clients in order to meet target revenue
- Conducts survey and research to gather information regarding market behavior, potential leads and sales opportunities
- Develops and sustains relationship with key clients, calls actively to ascertain services satisfaction and act in a consultative capacity and cross well additional services
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Bachelor's Degree in Sales and Marketing or Business Management or its equivalent
- 7-10 years of working in sales
- Must have good business acumen
- Must poses great Negotiation skills.
- Amazing professionalism and prospecting skills
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Relationship Management
- Presentation Skills
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Business Development
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.