- The Graphic Artist performs art design and layout production requirements for advertising, print and other graphic design related purposes delegated by the Creative Director.
- Executes graphic designs for collateral, promotional materials, direct response, and prints advertising that support the Company’s marketing and sales efforts in appropriate and effective manner.
- Performs art services which include conceptualization, layout, and final artwork.
- Performs other functions that may be assigned by the immediate superior from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Art, Design, Creative Multimedia, Advertising, Media, or equivalent.
- Minimum of (five) 5 years relevant work experience.
- Knowledge of art and design software, e.g. Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, In-Design; Conceptualization and composition design.
- Good Interpersonal skills.
- Good communication skills both oral and written.
- Time Management and able to meet deadlines; high skills in post processing.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Graphics Design & Multimedia
- Multimedia Arts
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.