- Makati, Philippines
- Full time
- In charge of planning and buying raw materials for the company's manufacturing requirements;
- Develop sources, plan future requirements, request pricing and delivery; Ensures that supply levels of materials meet the demands of production
- Review Materials Weekly Inventory Report (MWIR) or requisition; analyze quantity, specifications and delivery requirements.
- Graduate of BS Industrial Engineering, Chemical Engineering or other related course
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good negotiation and communication skills
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.