Sales & Operations Manager
- Makati, Philippines7, Plaza Drive , Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 25,000.00 - 45,000.00 PHP / monthPHP25,000.0045,000.0025,000.00MONTH
- Full time
The Sales & Operations Manager is tasked to grow the business of Minka MXN, Inc. in the Philippines by partnering with key customers and ensure accessibility of our products to consumers.
This person will assume a crucial management role that will be responsible for transforming the business & exceling in three areas: commercial planning & activation, business operations and accounts receivable management.
TOP 3 ACCOUNTABILITIES
1. Championing the distribution and availability of Minka in the Philippines.
•Identify and assess the right retailer and distributor partner in the area.
•Ensure 100% availability of products in the display area and within arm’s reach of target shoppers.
•Deliver the sales volume target every year.
•Establish activity calendar for the year and identify critical meetings with customers and stake holders.
•In charge of Order to Pay process which includes PO Acquisition, Stock Preparation, Delivery Schedule and Merchandising.
3.AR Management and Collection
•Maintain “current” AR status of all customers, no past due
•Monitor and report account receivables per account. Manage delinquent customers and recommend action steps.
Office Management :
Act as main contact of the customers by monitoring inquiries, orders and complaints in emails, FB Messenger and other media being used by Minka;
Prepare expense reports and monitor petty cash replenishments;
Prepare sales, collection and other financial related reports for submission to
bookkeeper and accounting;
Prepare requirements for annual business permits and licenses for processing of the
third-party accounting service provider;
Monitor accounts payables and prepare check vouchers for approval and signatures;
Maintain order and safekeeping of records related to the businesses of Minka;
Logistics Management as needed:
Monitor deliveries from suppliers and forward to warehouse/storage facility;
Monitor inventory report;
Prompt purchaser to replenish inventory of finished goods, packaging and other items at
re-order inventory level;
Prepare documents related to fulfilment of deliveries to customers;
Arrange deliveries of finished goods to customers through appropriate logistics and
Receive customer returns and forward to warehouse/storage facility;
•100% Implementation of Marketing Activities
•100% availability of core products;
•Opening of new accounts
•On-time Delivery and In Full (OTIF) of all PO per account.
•Zero delivery penalty
•100% Achievement of Regional and National Volume
•100% Service Level per customer
•100% AR Currency
•Sell-out Volume Performance
•Perfect Store Update
•Service Level Report per customer
•Warehouse Inventory Update
•AR / Collection Management
- Graduate of any four year business course
- With minimum of two years experience in FMCG or similar industry
- Experience in a social enterprise business is an advantage
- Can multi-task and has leadership abilities able to handle staff
- Has HR or recruitment experience to help build a team
- Willing to work for extended hours and with high sense of responsibility and urgency
- With excellent written and oral communication both in English and Filipino
- Can start as soon as possible
- Willing to be assigned in Makati area
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 8 Rockwell, Plaza Dr, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Consumer Goods
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.