Business Development Associate (Recruitment)
- Makati, Philippines22rd Floor, 139 Corporate Center, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Provide the necessary administrative support to the Vice President in relation with sales & marketing strategies
- Setting up sales appointments with Ultimate Decision Makers (UDMs).
- Conducts cold calls to build database of clients.
- Keep track of the client database using Microsoft Excel.
- Prepare and report weekly appointments during operations meetings.
- Conducting market research and identifying potential clients through various channels (e.g. online portals, business articles, associations, directory, etc.)
- Identify new business opportunities and partners.
- Cultivating strong relationships with new clients, while maintaining existing client relationships.
- Assists in drafting sales pitches, presentations, reference materials, and other documents as required in the execution of business development activities
- Graduate of any 4-year course.
- 1 - 2 years' relevant work experience in business development or similar field preferred.
- Prior experience in outbound telemarketing, cold calling and setting appointments with Ultimate Decision Makers (UDMs), preferably human resources contacts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational, time management, follow-thru and negotiation skills.
- Must be knowledgeable with Microsoft applications, especially Excel.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work under pressure.
- Strong organization and project management skills.
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Human Resources
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 22rd Floor, 139 Corporate Center, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Human Resources / HR
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.