Buyer - Mandarin Speaking
- Taguig, Philippines22rd Floor, 139 Corporate Center, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Research, select and purchase quality products and materials.
- Build relationships with suppliers and negotiate with them for the best pricing.
- Process requisitions and update management on status of orders.
- Update inventory and ensure that stock levels are kept at appropriate levels.
- Arrange transport of goods and track orders to ensure timely delivery.
- Analyze market trends and apply this knowledge to make insightful buying decisions.
- Coordinate with inventory team, management, and stockroom as required.
- Assess the quality of stock received and escalate any discrepancies to suppliers and management.
- Graduate of a four-year course
- At least 2-3 years of experience as a Buyer/ in Procurement
- Fluent in Mandarin
- Amenable to work in BGC, Taguig
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Supply Chain
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 22rd Floor, 139 Corporate Center, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Human Resources / HR
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.