AU Broker Administration Team Leader
- Quezon City, Philippines1880 Avenue Building, Quezon City, National Capital Region, PhilippinesQuezon CityNational Capital RegionPhilippines
- Full time
The Team Leader provides direct team leadership to the Offshore Operation team members. The TL supports the offshore teams to deliver quality services for the operation through ensuring process compliance, managing escalations, team coaching and team performance management.
- Manage & monitor the resolution of all Zendesk tickets raised to the team in relation to services provided by the team.
- Liaise with BDMs and State Offices, where necessary, to communicate information that is important to the member’s business relationship with the company
- Use workflow tools to monitor and priorities submissions from brokers, state sales offices, new members and individuals.
- Effective management of monitoring program for member compliance and fraud detection frameworks.
- Monitor the updated knowledge of business processes and the use of support system functionality for the teams ‘processes:
- Manage and monitor team KPI’s and Behaviors
- Provide Management with weekly notes on team statistics
- Regular compliance reporting and communication providing insight and recommendations
- Assist in adhoc projects.
- Support and Resolve Member queries
- Coaching and training team members
- Managing the productivity and effectiveness of the team.
- Involvement in Recruitment activities for the team
- Effective management of issues escalated to and from the team
- Minimum of 2 years corporate customer service experience
- Strong interpersonal skills in communicating with external parties over the telephone and through email to resolve requests and provide information and assistance where requested.
- Broad financial services industry experience, preferably with an understanding of commission payments.
- Compliance, Risk Management and Audit experience preferably in a lending environment
- Finance brokerage or banking background
- Experience in using Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Appropriate people management and communication skills
- Organizational, time management and prioritizing skills imperative
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.