- Quezon City, Philippines6th, 1880 Avenue Building, Quezon City, National Capital Region, PhilippinesQuezon CityNational Capital RegionPhilippines
- Full time
Responsible for writing all lead generation thought leadership pieces aimed at generating enthusiasm for product and interest in the company.
The Copywriter will be provided with written interviews from speakers and turn those interviews into articles. They will also need to take ideas from events and turn these into blog posts.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree/College Degree
- Minimum of 1-3 years related experience
- Experience with a wide variety of content types
- Experience in liaising with experts from different industries to contribute content
- Excellent attention to detail and sharp proofing and editing skills
- Experience in performing extensive research to ensure your content is backed by facts and figures, and that your copy is robust and meaningful.
- Experience with paid and organic social media strategies across Facebook and LinkedIn
- A solid understanding of SEO principles and how to create content to Google loves
- The ability to build relationships with multiple stakeholders across the business to achieve organisational objectives and outcomes
- The ability to work with stakeholders outside our business and work with them to get content in a timely manner
- The ability to drive team members towards content deadlines
- Experience working in Wordpress to publish content
- Experience with design products such as Canva or Adobe Creative Suite highly desirable but by no means essential
- The ability to work autonomously
- The ability to prioritise and work to deadlines, understanding that delays have flow on effects to other aspects of the business
- Detail oriented, resourceful, and a creative thinker and problem solver
- Content Writing
- Adobe InDesign
- Content Marketing
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.