Bookkeeper with Quickbooks Experience (US Campaign)
- Quezon City, Philippines1880 Avenue Building, Quezon City, National Capital Region, PhilippinesQuezon CityNational Capital RegionPhilippines
- Full time
• Performing routine accounting and bookkeeping for multiple companies including but not limited to accounts payable and receivable, payroll processing, journal entries, and financial statement preparation
• Assist with adjusting journal entries and accruals
• Prepare ACH payments in bank platform, or write checks, for approved payable.
• Assist with reconciling accounts including, but not limited to: bank accounts, fees paid in advance, undeposited funds, corporate credit card and intercompany accounts
• Producing financial statements for a reporting period, recording business transactions throughout the accounting period, adding any required adjusting entries and closing the books for that period
• Help managing inventory, including but not limited to inventory forecast and inventory adjustment based on FIFO
• Completing financial analyses of business operations and key performance indicators in order to interpret/present results
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
• Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
• Must have at least 1 year experience in Quickbooks Enterprise Software
• At least 1 year of relevant work experience, in US Accounting/Bookeeping
• Solid understanding of financial statements and working knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
• Proficiency in Excel and working knowledge of accounting concepts.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.