- Quezon City, Philippines6th, 1880 Avenue Building, Quezon City, National Capital Region, PhilippinesQuezon CityNational Capital RegionPhilippines
- Full time
- Write, edit and proofread contents
- Development of editorial governance so content is consistent with brand voice, style, and tone, including but not limited to the ability to restructure sentences as well as correcting typos, grammar errors, and awkward sentences
- Topics to edit are: news articles range from current events shaking up the world of natural health to medical studies, to scientific breakthroughs, to prepping.
- Research article edits can also be assigned, specifically, research articles on the health benefits and uses of animal- and plant-based foods, vitamins, nutrients, and nutraceuticals.
- Editors can also be asked to edit marketing articles and materials. These marketing materials include promo e-mails, landing page paragraphs, text/push notifications, and banner descriptions. Marketing edits involve editing 600- to 1200word articles on health-supporting foods or protective products, and promoting products from our online retail store.
- Editors will need to be capable of using WordPress interface to post news and research articles. Training will be provided on interface, however, editors need to be able to write effective tags and social media blurbs for each article to enhance article's SEO value.
- The editor will need to be able to use Basecamp to organize projects and update daily. The editor will also be requested to report their article assignment accomplishment in Excel spreadsheet each day.
- Editors can also be asked to assist on Special editing projects from time-to-time to support onshore operational objectives
- Senior Editors: over 5 years of professional editing experience
- Able to work under strict quotas/deadlines
- Can work under pressure
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Proficient in using WordPress, MS Word, and Basecamp
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Good at time management
- Microsoft / MS Word
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.