- Interpreting client specifications and identifying website user requirements.
- Develop websites (based on mockups and wireframes) and implement new features into the websites.
- Create engaging and effective marketing landing pages based on creative direction from fellow team members.
- Utilize insights from research and analytics to form new e-commerce web solutions.
- Troubleshoot and solve complex problems
- Run functionality testings and debug code
- Coordinate with third party vendors to come up with e-commerce web solutions.
- Implement changes to clients stores based on feedback.
- Attend all necessary internal and client meetings when they're scheduled.
- Responsible for garnering approvals through video conferences.
- 4+ years work experience as a Web Developer
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent background
- Passionate about e-commerce, digital, technology and development.
- Solid understanding of general e-commerce and consumer marketing technologies.
- Solid understanding of Shopify and Shopify apps including Shopify template structure and language (Shopify Plus knowledge preferred).
- Solid understanding of Wordpress and Web flow.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with clients and team members
- Experience with liquid or theme development for Shopify platform
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills and has great attention to detail.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.