The staff members will handle client accounts supervised by a Senior Staff member and a Team Supervisor. He/She will be responsible for rendering the agreed scope of work to the Firm's clients. The scope of work includes the following: Preparation of financial statements, summarization of accounting transactions, preparation of tax returns, preparation of management letters and other accounting functions that the client requires.
The staff member will be provided with hands on training by experienced staff members and will also join the Firm's tax updates and communication skill training programs.
This is a good training ground for the staff member to become a competent and well trained accountant and to further develop his/her ability to lead a team and to manage people effectively. The staff member will also be able to harness his/her time management skills including handling multiple accounts and timelines.
Staff members will have the opportunity to earn performance and loyalty based rewards such as CPA board exam and review sponsorships and MBA scholarships.
- A graduate of BS Accountancy or Financial Accounting/Management
- With pleasing personality and good moral character
- Highly trainable and computer literate
- Reliable, honest, and willing to work overtime when the need arises
- Fresh graduates applicants are encouraged to apply
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Free MBA Program if applicant maintains an above average work performance.
- Analyzing Data
- Judgement and Decision Making
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 8862 Sampaloc, San Antonio Villaga, Makati, 1203 Kalakhang Maynila, Philippines
- Accounting Firm
- 10 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.