- 10 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 32% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 10 days ago
- Accounting Firm
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 2F 8862 Sampaloc St., San Antonio Village, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- A graduate of BS Accountancy or Financial Accounting/Management
- With pleasing personality and good moral character
- Highly trainable and computer literate
- Reliable, honest, and willing to work overtime when the need arises
- Fresh graduates applicants are encouraged to apply
The staff members will handle client accounts supervised by a Senior Staff member and a Team Supervisor. He/She will be responsible for rendering the agreed scope of work to the Firm's clients. The scope of work includes the following: Preparation of financial statements, summarization of accounting transactions, preparation of tax returns, preparation of management letters and other accounting functions that the client requires.
The staff member will be provided with hands on training by experienced staff members and will also join the Firm's tax updates and communication skill training programs.
This is a good training ground for the staff member to become a competent and well trained accountant and to further develop his/her ability to lead a team and to manage people effectively. The staff member will also be able to harness his/her time management skills including handling multiple accounts and timelines.
Staff members will have the opportunity to earn performance and loyalty based rewards such as CPA board exam and review sponsorships and MBA scholarships.
- Free MBA Program if applicant maintains an above average work performance.