- Makati, Philippines6F Global Enterprise Bldg., Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 25,000.00 - 50,000.00 PHP / monthPHP25,000.0050,000.0025,000.00MONTH
- Full time
Nature of the job:
- Initially establish rapport with clients and eventually build a "relationship" that will foster "customer loyalty" over the years.
- Provide professional and personalized SERVICE to clients based on their needs (weight loss, skin care or hair loss problems) to help them improve their quality of life.
- Recommend the best program based on the client's current condition and need.
That climb to your DREAM LIFE isn't that hard to reach, especially if you are HIGHLY INTERESTED in a REWARDING sales career.
- A Bachelor's degree holder in Business Administration, Management, Marketing, Mass Communications, or any equivalent course from a reputable university.
- Preferably with at least one (1) year of work experience from the Hospitality, Automotive, Banking/Financial, Pharmaceutical, or Real Estate industries.
- Aggressive and motivated fresh graduates are also welcome to apply.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- ABSOLUTE CONFIDENCE in closing a sale.
WORK LOCATIONS: Alabang, Binondo, Fort, Makati, Cebu
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- No fieldwork required.
- Get assigned to the branch closest to your place of residence.
- COMPETITIVE BASIC PAY PLUS COMMISSIONS!
- Relationship Management
- Presentation Skills
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- Customer Service
- Closing Sales
- Mass Communication
- Business Administration
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 6F Global Enterprise Bldg., Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Health / Fitness
- 5 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.