Business Development Officer
- San Juan, Philippines9F, , San Juan, Metro Manila, PhilippinesSan JuanMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Acts as single point of contact for the customer.
- Generates and sources new and qualified opportunities in the local market.
- Develops customized targeted sales strategies to win focus segments.
- Maps accounts in terms of priority growth areas, potential for conversion.
- Arranges meetings and positions the products to fit what customers need.
- Creates and submits proposals and documents as timely and precisely as possible.
- Ensures fulfillment and delivery of obligations in the contracts as agreed with customer.
- Builds long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Develops product knowledge and market trends to better assess potential clients' need.
- Meets and exceeds quotas and key metrics as cascaded by leadership team.
- Reports sales forecast, pipeline and revenue achievement accurately and with integrity.
- Conducts event post-mortem and business reviews or joint account planning with customers to identify future business opportunities.
- Bachelor's Degree in business management or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years with a proven track record in sales or business development.
- Excellent relationship management skills with strong orientation on customer satisfaction.
- Outstanding verbal and oral articulation, engaging presentation skills, communicate the necessary details to intended audience.
- Able to manage multiple projects timely and effectively.
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- Can rally relevant support teams to ensure deliverables for the customers are met.
- Can prioritize opportunities and take calculated risks.
- Strong grasp of forecast, committed deliverables in terms of contracts closed/ sales.
- Background in events, services, esports or gaming preferred.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Performance Bonus
- Competitor Analysis
- Business Development
- Communication Skills
- Account Management
- Customer Research
- Closing Sales
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.