Brokers Network Coordinator
- Taguig, Philippines1030 Campus Avenue , Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
A Brokers Network Coordinator is in-charge of the following:
- Manages all requirements geared towards efficient marketing and promotions of the Megaworld Brokers Network which includes:
- Conceptualizing and executing events.
- Creating posters and marketing materials.
- Coordinating several real estate organizations in the country.
- Oversees the support needed and required by the Broker Managers including:
- Sales documents.
- Computation sheets.
- Sales materials.
- Provides the Brokers and Broker Managers with presentation materials such as handouts, brochures, flyers, sales kits, as well as other necessary digital materials for the successful promotion of the project.
- Maintains an accurate and active database of broker organizations and has a direct contact with PRC and HLURB particularly regarding accreditation of licensed brokers.
- Monitora and actively posts in the Facebook or social media page of the Megaworld Brokers Network Group.
- Conceptualizes internal and external events that would increase engagement and activation of accredited and non-accredited brokers.
- Innovative marketing materials that would continuously excite the brokerage industry.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Customer service skills.
- Good negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Proficient in MS Office Applications.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Very organized.
- Focused on delivering quality work output.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Creative Thinking
- Relationship Management
- MS Office
- Attention to Detail
- Customer Service
- Events Management
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Megaworld Corporation
Megaworld Corporation is the leading township, residential condominium, and BPO office space developer in the Philippines. As the pioneer of the live-work-play-learn community concept, applied in the Company’s townships, Megaworld has an unprecedented track record of completing more than 340 residential buildings, office towers, commercial centers, and world-class hotels since 1994.
The aggressive demand for Megaworld’s townships has been at the forefront of the company’s remarkable performance, bolstering its leadership position in the industry. Megaworld’s business is thriving on many fronts—a testament of a strong brand and continued commitment to bring the very best real estate value to the Filipinos. The company’s milestones for growth are also evident in its increasing workforce, the current and available land bank, as well as the growth in terms of consolidated revenues year on year.
Through large-scale township developments in the most preferred locations in the Philippines, Megaworld continues to make a complete lifestyle more accessible to people, wherein everything that they need is much closer than they think. Today, Megaworld continues to lead the industry as the Philippines’ No. 1 residential condominium developer, the No. 1 BPO office developer and landlord, and the pioneering developer of townships.