- Ensuring promptness, freshness, and quality of dishes.
- Coordinating cooks' tasks.
- Implementing hygiene policies and examining equipment for cleanliness.
- Designing new recipes, planning menus, and selecting plate presentations.
- Reviewing staffing levels to meet service, operational, and financial objectives.
- Hiring and training kitchen staff, such as cooks, food preparation workers, and dishwashers.
- Performing administrative tasks, taking stock of food and equipment supplies, and doing purchase orders.
- Setting and monitoring performance standards for staff.
- Obtaining feedback on food and service quality, and handling customer problems and complaints.
- Preferably with certification of culinary education
- 5+ years of experience as Executive Chef or any related position
- Advanced knowledge of food professional principles and practices
- Has leadership and kitchen management skills
About Mega Sardines
Mega Fishing Corporation is a leading manufacturer and distributor of canned goods. It is the company behind MEGA SARDINES - the Number 1 Sardines Brand in the Philippines, and other innovative, high-quality and value-for-money products namely, MEGA CREATIONS Premium Sardines, MEGA TUNA, and MEGA PRIME Canned Vegetables. OUR PURPOSE - We exist to help the Filipino in nation-building by providing high-quality, value-for-money food products. OUR CORE VALUES - Give each Home More Reason to be Inspired