- Conduct vulnerability assessments for the operation systems.
- Drive continuous improvement projects to improve safety in the workplace.
- Engage with Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) representatives on asset management.
- Lead in emergency responses.
- Manage the overall safety practices according to statutory requirements and best industrial practices.
- Oversee the preventive and corrective maintenance of the vessels and other equipment.
- Plan follow-up actions based on review of routine inventory checks on consumables and tools.
- Provide leadership on maintenance or plant equipment and vessel improvement projects.
- Review testing and maintenance plans and procedures for equipment based on incidents and responses.
- Review the performance of contractors.
- Revise Permit-To-Work procedures and frameworks based on updates on safety standards.
- Work with other stakeholders on Statutory Inspections at pressure vessels.
- Work with the crisis management team on emergencies and recovery activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or a similar field is preferred
- A minimum of 10-year experience in maintenance with at least 3 years in supervisory or managerial capacity
- Strong knowledge in machines and equipment
- Working knowledge on vessels, fishing operations and canning is a plus
Perks and Benefits
- Company Car
- Gym Membership
- Performance Bonus
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Employee Discounts
About Mega Sardines
Mega Fishing Corporation is a leading manufacturer and distributor of canned goods. It is the company behind MEGA SARDINES - the Number 1 Sardines Brand in the Philippines, and other innovative, high-quality and value-for-money products namely, MEGA CREATIONS Premium Sardines, MEGA TUNA, and MEGA PRIME Canned Vegetables. OUR PURPOSE - We exist to help the Filipino in nation-building by providing high-quality, value-for-money food products. OUR CORE VALUES - Give each Home More Reason to be Inspired