Research and Development Manager
- Quezon City, PhilippinesSgt. Esguerra Avenue , Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
- Coordinates and communicates with respective business partners, as aligned with superior, all technical updates related to projects handled and restricted to own category.
- Develops long-term plans/roadmaps and technical strategies, and provides input to the business strategy of the categories being managed.
- Creates innovation plans and technical strategies for its own function by recommending and creating policies/procedures, programs, and resource requirements.
- Prepares detailed project plans for his/her own projects, budget and resource requirements for the product category assigned, documents all technical requirements related to product manual, product registration, and other regulatory requirements.
- Leads product assessment/reviews as against government regulations and corporate standards for product, package, process, product safety, and quality
- Evaluates emerging technologies and market-based trends in his/her category and assesses implications and applies to current portfolio in the area of new product and brand value optimization
Degree in BS Food Technology, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or related courses.
Minimum of eight (8) years related work experience in a manufacturing organization
Minimum four (4) years of work experience in the food manufacturing industry, with hands-on experience in product, package, and/or process development.
Preferably with a minimum of two (2) years in a managerial or supervisory role.
Complies to 5S, 6S, GMP, HACCP and FSMS requirements
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Transportation Allowances
- Company Car
- Gym Membership
- Performance Bonus
- Quality Assurance
- Product Development
- Raw and Packaging Materials Evaluation
- Food Technology
- Chemical Engineering
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Manufacturing and Production
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Prime Hotel 70 Sgt. Esguerra Avenue, South Triangle, Quezon City
- Consumer Goods
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.