Applications Specialist (Cardiology/ Radiology/Dermatology and other medical field products)
The Applications Specialist will perform demonstration of assigned products, and provide after-sales training on their use to customers nationwide and to MEDEV’s own sales/service personnel. He/she will continuously receive local and foreign training but is expected to be able to learn the products on his/her own even before attending the training. He/she will also be expected to support the marketing and after sales service activities of the company related to the products.
Products that will be assigned to the applications specialist include high-end, diagnostic and therapeutic equipment, among others, under industry-known brands such as Cutera (USA), VaserLipo (USA), Medisun (Germany), etc..
The target users for these products include Cardiologists, Radiologists, Dermatologists, Aesthetic specialists/surgeons, and vascular specialists/surgeons and other field of medicine.
The successful candidate may look forward to well above industry remuneration package, extensive training and career advancement opportunities.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Basic Salary (based on qualifications)
- Company cellphone with unlimited data
- Accident Insurance
- Health card
- Clothing Allowance
- Overseas/Local Training (subject to travel limitations)
- Company Vehicle
- Fitness Activities (e.g. Weekly Badminton – subject to pandemic limitations)
- Regular Company Events (subject to pandemic limitations)
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Good Working Environment
To succeed in this position, the candidate must:
• be a college graduate from a reputable university, preferably a registered nurse or any allied health professionals
• preferably has worthwhile experience as a clinical nursing instructor
• be able to grasp highly technical information and able to communicate the same in simple terms
• have advanced communication skills with perfect command of the English language
• have the skills and patience in performing product demonstrations and providing basic to advanced
training to professionals in the healthcare field, including doctors, nurses and technicians
• have high energy, positive outlook and professional bearing; have unquestionable character and natural understanding of professional business ethics
Perks and Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Company Car
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Transportation Allowances