Finance Analytics Analyst
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Completed graduate studies (Masters)
- 7 days ago
- Application deadline
- in 2 months
- Recruiter last seen
- 3 hours ago
- Management Consulting
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Wisma GKBI Lantai 40, South Jakarta, Indonesia
- Master’s degree in Operations Research, Statistics, econometrics, Computer Science or an MBA in Operations Management
- Strong quantitative background and an outstanding academic record
- Proven performer with at least 2-3 years of analytics experience
- Experience and familiarity doing multivariate predictive modeling, machine learning and analytics software such as SAS, R, Python, Tableau and advanced Microsoft Excel
- Strategic and creative thinker with very strong problem-solving skills including quantitative and analytical capabilities
- Willing to work in a highly demanding and results-oriented team environment
- Excellent communication skills - able to grasp and communicate complex ideas effectively
- Collaborative team player, capable of working well with others but also autonomously with little direction
- Capable of carrying out multiple tasks or projects in parallel
- Willing to travel
You will work as a member of the GFIC Analytics group which is a strong and growing capability working with domain experts in the financial services industry and consulting teams globally to help solve analytically complex problems.
You will work directly with client service teams and may travel to serve local clients onsite to understand their requirements, and deliver research intensive solutions. You will be expected to apply analytical and modelling tools and to draw insights through statistical techniques and predictive modelling. You'll work to understand the business question and generate solution options, you'll interact with clients and consultants to problem solve, deploy solutions and conduct trainings, and you'll build and continuously refine the models in an evolving and time constrained environment. You'll also provide guidance and leadership to teams on analytics projects.
Career growth from this position would include progressing to a Senior Analyst role, focusing on specific analytical domain.
McKinsey in Indonesia
We help many of Indonesia’s leading enterprises drive growth, transform operational and organizational performance, shape new business models, build leadership capabilities, and accelerate economic development. We serve clients across all major sectors—including oil and gas, mining, financial services, telecom and media, consumer industries, travel and logistics, and the public sector.
We have been present in Indonesia since 1988, and our office was McKinsey’s first in Southeast Asia. Our consultants are drawn from the brightest talent from Indonesia and around the world, and our alumni hold leadership positions in many of the country’s established businesses and entrepreneurial start-ups as well as public and social sector organizations.
Our work is backed by extensive knowledge development. Our report, “The archipelago economy: Unleashing Indonesia’s potential,” launched by the National Economic Council in 2012, showed how Indonesia—the world’s fourth most populous country—can become a leading global economy. We also regularly publish key research to support the growth of Indonesia’s consumer, digital, energy, infrastructure, and financial services sectors.