Junior Research Analyst
- Tanahabang, Indonesia
- Full time
As a Junior Research Analyst in the SEASC, you will reinforce our team of internal experts. Your research will cover a wide variety of global sourcing topics, the majority of which will be related to operations and purchasing. You will conduct your work in response to research requests from our international consultant teams.
Please note that this position is not a consulting role.
- Gathering, analyzing and synthesizing knowledge on a specific topic
- Providing assistance in sourcing diagnostics programs for our clients
- Contributing to knowledge development
- Preparing written and visual materials based upon analysis and synthesis
- Cooperating with our teams in India, China, Latin America, and Southeast Asia to ensure unified response and maximum impact for our clients
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with suppliers and working together with them on client’s requests
- Building and maintaining relationships with relevant industry experts and governmental agencies to support sourcing requests
- Ability to gather, analyze and synthesize information and knowledge
- Intellectual curiosity and an international perspective
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interact suppliers and interface with clients
- Professional attitude and service orientation; superb team player
- Demonstrating a genuine interest in global procurement strategies
- Good knowledge of markets and industries in Southeast Asia as an asset
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Management and Consultancy
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Office Address
- Wisma GKBI, Jl. Jend. Sudirman, Bend. Hilir, Tanahabang, Kota Jakarta Pusat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 10210, Indonesia
- Management Consulting
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About McKinsey & Co Indonesia
McKinsey in Indonesia
We help many of Indonesia’s leading enterprises drive growth, transform operational and organizational performance, shape new business models, build leadership capabilities, and accelerate economic development. We serve clients across all major sectors—including oil and gas, mining, financial services, telecom and media, consumer industries, travel and logistics, and the public sector.
We have been present in Indonesia since 1988, and our office was McKinsey’s first in Southeast Asia. Our consultants are drawn from the brightest talent from Indonesia and around the world, and our alumni hold leadership positions in many of the country’s established businesses and entrepreneurial start-ups as well as public and social sector organizations.
Our work is backed by extensive knowledge development. Our report, “The archipelago economy: Unleashing Indonesia’s potential,” launched by the National Economic Council in 2012, showed how Indonesia—the world’s fourth most populous country—can become a leading global economy. We also regularly publish key research to support the growth of Indonesia’s consumer, digital, energy, infrastructure, and financial services sectors.