Senior Cost Engineer
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 3 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 9 days
- Recruiter responds
- 20% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 9 days ago
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- MWSS Compound, Katipunan Avenue, Quezon City, Philippines
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE
• Preferably Licensed Mechanical Engineer
• At least four (4) years work experience related to cost estimate
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
• Possesses analytical and technical competency related to job
• Knowledge/ familiarity in costing various construction projects and bench marking of cost
• Good in oral and written communication
• Computer literate
1. Ensures accurate review and completeness of Maynilad Reference Estimate in accordance with contract provisions and cost estimating guidelines and finalizes the Program of Works (POW) of projects for bidding.
2. Ensures accurate review and evaluation of the detailed breakdown of cost of the contractor’s unit bid prices in comparison with Maynilad Reference Estimate essential for the recommendation of award of contract.
3. Reviews and finalizes the Unit Cost Estimates (UCE) of variation orders to be offered to contractor for conformance.
4. Constantly conducts benchmarking of cost, analyzes and evaluates the different cost parameters and trends in current pricing to continuously improve and update the cost estimate standards.
5. Provides technical assistance and assist the Head, Cost Estimates in facilitating the negotiation of cost for contractor’s conformance.
6. Supervises and monitors the preparation of all cost estimates and the updating of database of standard unit prices used in cost estimating.