Recruitment Specialist Responsibilities:
- Discussing and establishing qualification requirements and terms and conditions of employment with managers.
- Formulating detailed job descriptions and posting them.
- Conducting phone calls or meetings to create a shortlist of qualified candidates.
- Interviewing candidates on the shortlist and maintaining a database on employees for future vacancies.
- Mediating between candidates and hiring managers.
- Using web-based technology and social media to analyze hiring trends, post job vacancies, and following up with candidates during the hiring process.
- Producing reports on hiring plans and strategies.
- Measuring the results of candidate interviews and job placements using hiring metrics software.
- Analyzing recruitment software and the performance of recruitment agencies and recommending improvements or changes.
Recruitment Specialist Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, business, psychology, or another related field.
- 3 - 5 years of experience as a recruiting specialist with a track record of employee placement.
- Ability to work within a team and to coordinate team activities.
- Excellent analytical skills to examine resumes and find the best-suited candidates.
- Clear verbal skills to communicate well with candidates and managers.
- Proficient writing skills to produce reports on hiring analyses.
- Leadership abilities to delegate tasks and train new employees.
- Strong negotiation skills when discussing terms and conditions of employment.
- In-depth knowledge of hiring strategies, labor laws, and employment equity.
- The ability to evaluate recruiting software packages and to recommend those which are best suited to the company.
- Willing to work onsite in Taguig City
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Recruiting Wizard
- Psychology [Human Resource Management]
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- Human Resources
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Marajo Tower 4th Avenue 26th Street BGC Taguig City
- Holdings Company
- 8 openings
About Maxwealth Infinity Holdings Corporation
Maxwealth Infinity Holdings, Corp. offers technical services and solutions in various fields. We provide relevant and world-class brand marketing, software development, and integrated solutions to various industries like E-Commerce, Finance, IT, and the Real Estate industry.