Kitchen/Dining Staff | Baguio City
- 60 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Completed vocational course
- 3 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 2 months
- Recruiter responds
- 0% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- a month ago
- Human Resources
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Session Road, Camp John Hay and SM Baguio, Baguio, Philippines
- 18-29 yrs. old
- At least undergraduate of any course in college or a Vocational diploma holder in any related field
- Must have at least 1 month working experience
- Good Communication skills
- Could handle pressure and could multi-task
- With pleasing personality
1. Smiles and greets the customers entering the establishments.
2. Serves the customers’ orders (during lean time or pending order).
3. Order takes whenever there is a queue of at least five customers.
4. Anticipate customers’ needs in the dining area.
5. Responsible in implementing the 4-minute service rule.
6. Maintain high standards of cleanliness and hygiene of the store entrance and façade, al fresco, dining and restrooms using chemical cleaning products.
1. Prepares the materials, food and non-food, following the opening kitchen procedures and products standards.
2. Prepares the products following the standard procedures.
3. Executes the closing procedures.
4. Executes the cleanliness and sanitation procedures inside the kitchen, stockroom, gas area, and other store premises at all times.
5. Assists in receiving the stocks from receiving area to stockroom.
6. Organizes stocks in the stockroom following the standard stocking procedures.
7. Performs other duties as assigned by Immediate Superior