Property Management Officer
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 15 days ago
- Application deadline
- in 8 days
- Recruiter responds
- 25% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 20 hours ago
- Architecture / Planning
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Pasong Tamo Extension, Makati, Philippines
- Minimum of 2-years experience in property management or facilities management.
- Strong coordination and planning skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Willing to work 6 days a week
- Must live near project sites located in Quezon City and New Manila Area
- High customer service orientation
- Manages all maintenance and repairs of all property facilities including but not limited to:
- Maintains all property systems and facilities by supervising all preventive maintenance and repairs services.
- Secures property by contracting with security service; installing and maintaining security devices; establishing and enforcing precautionary policies and procedures; responding to emergencies.
- Enforces occupancy policies and procedures.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
The Manosa Group of companies is currently composed of The Manosa & Company Inc, The Manosa Properties Inc. Francisco Manosa Inc., and the Tukod Foundation.
Manosa & Company Inc. has developed into a firm that strives to meet the diverse design needs of the different clients. It is in this that the firm brings fourth a new dimension in design, achieved through the creation of a diverse team with a myriad of disciplines, striving to translate, as best they can, the design needs and objectives presented. The firm is a conglomeration of disciplines. In house is a full staff of Architects, Interior Designers, Urban Designers and Planners, Environmental Architects, Model Makers, Industrial Designers and Landscapers. Other disciplines such as structural, mechanical, electrical, sanitary and plumbing engineers are an integral part of the firm's consulting staff who work independently but can participate as associates as needed.
Manosa Properties Inc. is the Real Estate Arm arm of the Manosa group founded in 2006 which boasts of 4 developments namely Lantana Lane, Ylang Lane, Campanilla Lane, and Tago.
The Fransico Manosa Inc. is the holding company that provides executive leadership and shared services including Finance, Accounting, Human Resources and Office administration for all of its subsidiaries.
Tukod Foundation Inc. is the corporate social responsibility arm of the Mañosa Group of Companies. Founded in 2000, it aims to support the advancement and appreciation of contemporary, truly Filipino design, art and aesthetics through its various projects.