- Mandaluyong, PhilippinesUnit 809 8th Flr. BSA Twin Towers Bank Drive Brgy. Wack Wack Greenhills East Ortigas Center, Mandaluyong City, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
Purpose of the job:
To provide sales and audiological support, products application and training to Sonova distributors in Philippines and other Asia regions.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Teaming with Business development manager in the field to provide product updates/training, online product support/application and resolution of customer concerns/complaints with the support from the respective brands.
- Prepares and presents product training and seminars to distributors/customers, audiology groups and/or in-house.
- Participates and presents at professional conferences on hearing aids, Audiology trade shows, conventions and other related topics.
- Conducts audiological consultations, providing fitting advice and solutions directly to Sonova distributors.
- Provides audiological input and input from distributors/customers to Product Managers for future product development, product improvements, ongoing problems, etc.
- Strong pediatric focused, be the Champion for pediatric professionalism, and intensively support the future Phonak International Approved Pediatric Centre.
- Product registration for countries that requires homologation or registration.
- Participates in active planning and proposal of sales & marketing activities with Sonova distributors.
- Develops and deploys new business projects to increase Sonova presence and share of wallet.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Manager.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated and independent
Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
Ability to work with people at all levels
Good understanding of hearing instrument technology and fitting systems
1. Degree in Audiology
2. Masters/ Aud degree in Audiology (Preferred)
3.Minimum of five (5) years of clinical experience working with hearing aids
4. Registered Audiologist
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Health and Medical
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Unit 809 8th Flr. BSA Twin Towers Bank Drive Brgy. Wack Wack Greenhills East Ortigas Center, Mandaluyong City
- Sales and Marketing
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.