- Muntinlupa, PhilippinesMuntinlupa, Kalakhang Maynila, PhilippinesMuntinlupaKalakhang MaynilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Prepares pizza for guests
- They also assist with operating all kitchen equipment, maintaining the kitchen, cooking other restaurant menu items and packaging food items.
Prepare Food prepare or direct the preparation of pizza and other appetizer and side items from the restaurant menu according to standard recipes.
Responsible for maintaining standard quality of the food as well as consistency of the food.
Must be able to produce large volumes of food in a short amount of time
Must be knowledgeable of local and federal food handling laws and regulations, including Basic Food Safety, and may be required to obtain a food-handling license. This is to ensure that all food preparation is compliant to standards and regulations.
Maintains the cleanliness of the kitchen and personal hygiene standards that adhere to sanitation policies.
Responsible for ensuring kitchen safety protocol is followed at all times.
Plate or Package Food
After preparing the food, the Pizza Maker is responsible for its presentation, making sure it is ready for customer consumption. This either involves plating the item appropriately, or packaging and wrapping the item appropriately for delivery/Take out.
Responsible for maintaining the appropriate temperature and freshness of food.
As the Pizza Maker gains some experience, he or she will typically become responsible for training newer kitchen employees. They’ll teach other employees how to prepare pizza according to recipe and train them in all safety, sanitation, and food handling protocols.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Makers must be able to work quickly and calmly in a fast-paced environment. Pizza Makers are dedicated employees with strong leadership skills that allow them to train and direct other kitchen staff members. They pay great attention to detail and ensure the standard operation of the kitchen and efficient production of food.
- Showing a capacity to train others
- Having a flexible, open schedule
- Possessing basic recipe reading and measurement skills
- Showing basic cooking knowledge
- Obtaining relevant food and beverage certifications and licenses is an advantage
- Being capable of operating basic kitchen equipment
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Kitchen Appliance, Equipment, Machine and Operation
- Time Management
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.