- Makati, PhilippinesMakati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Responsible for ensuring all areas of the kitchen, food prep, and food storage areas are clean and properly sanitized.
- This includes washing dishes/pots and cooking equipment, cleaning floors, sanitizing countertops and cutting boards, and maintaining all areas to health code standards.
- Working under the guidance of a kitchen head
- Basic Food Safety Knowledge is Required. Certification can be acquired upon on-boarding
- Basic Knife Skills is Required
- Versatile & Values Team Work
- Willing to render longer period of hours
- Understands the importance of health and hygiene
- Plenty of stamina and can endure physical work in the kitchen
- A great team player
- The ability to listen and learn – fast
- Must be Punctal at all times
- 1 to 2 years of extensive Kitchen Work/Role is required. Casual Dining experience is an advantage.
- Experience doing Pizza Dough/Making Pizza is an advantage
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Organizing and Planning
- Kitchen Appliance, Equipment, Machine and Operation
- Customer Service
- Time Management
- Basic Cooking
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.