Office Manager & Administrator
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Completed graduate studies (Masters)
- 15 days ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 0% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 8 days ago
- Financial Services
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Cebu, Cebu City, Philippines
- Degree holder in Business Economics or Business Management Degree.
- Minimum 10 experiences of office administration and HR in a corporate environment, start-up and or fast paced environment preferably in the finance industry.
- Excellent command in both written and spoken English via email, phone as customer service and serving our clients is a high priority.
- Great communication skills, ability to work well in a small team, across different time zones at a C-level executives mindset.
- Well organized, able to multi-task and prioritize with confidence.
- Detail-oriented and enjoys taking the initiative and being proactive.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Innovative and enjoys think out of the box.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and able to have a self-starter attitude.
- Please add CV and current salary and expected salary range on your profile. Please be specific. Applicants without salary range will not be considered.
- Directly report to the Managing Director and Director based in two different locations.
- Responsible for C-level executive secretarial duties and general office support including daily management for business routines, invoices, administrative liaison with our business partners. You will be the go-to person within the executive management office.
- Provide full spectrum of support by arranging and coordinating intensive travel schedule, conferences and highly confidential client appointments and business meetings.
- Prepare presentation materials, agenda for the conferences and upkeep of clients and suppliers contact details on Mail Chimp and Cam Card.
- Handle and manage various confidential correspondences, both incoming and outgoing emails and telephone calls.
- Be the gatekeeper and liaison in the office and representing the Major Domus brand at all times.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical / Health Insurance
Major Domus is a boutique investment advisory family office specializing in macro-asset allocation and income producing investment strategies. This includes junior M&A deals, private equity and direct property. The firm’s clients and partners include a niche of international business participants, and high net-worth individuals. Headquartered in Hong Kong, we have strategic plans to expand into Phillipines, Indonesia and Thailand over the next 5 years. We have offices and advisers in, Bahrain (BBD Enterprises), Hong Kong where we are headquartered, Shanghai (KKM Capital) and Sydney (Harris Fraser Australia). We are licensed Type 4 and 9 in Hong Kong and licensed for Financial Advice in Australia. Essentially our Office is a de-centralised team with country specific expertise working together to provide regional solutions for our Families and General Partners with greater time and cost efficiency than major institutions.