- Execute on set standards, processes, SLAs, SOPs and service warranties set by managers.
- Ensure all systems operate smoothly and align with our quality standards.
- Monitor real-time operations and address potential issues as they arise.
- Give feedback to managers on how to improve the quality of our service.
- Analyze the performance data and give inputs on how to make our services better.
- Recommends measures based on operations analytics.
- Experience in customer service.
- Familiarity with Zendesk, VOIP, NPS, and CSAT.
- Keep our FAQs, Help Center, Knowledge Base and Support Articles updated to continuously reduce the common reasons for people to reach out to our Chat/Email Support.
- Experience in handling end-to-end sales.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills. Able to communicate and listen effectively; great written and verbal skills.
- Working at rapidly growing organizations is an advantage.
- A creative, solutions focused approach, with a focus on achieving results.
- Ready to roll-up sleeves and be hands-on.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Operation Monitoring
- Project Management
- Business Analysis
- Attention to Detail
- Customer Service
- Critical Thinking
- Data Management
- Business Management
- Business Administration
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- La Fuerza Plaza, Chino Roces Ave 2241, 1233 Makati, Philippines
- 3 openings
About MyKuya Technologies
MyKuya is an on-demand services platform, on a mission to create 1 million jobs. Customers take advantage of our super app to hire the services they need, just when they need it. Businesses & workers use our platform as their operating system.