Marketing & Communications Intern
- Makati, PhilippinesMakati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- Part time
Be our next marketing intern! We are looking for awesome, talented and aspiring marketing interns who are eager to amplify MyKuya’s marketing channels through social media content creation and management, online advertising, website management and other digital strategies in order to reach our marketing goals!
The Internship Program is envisioned to provide an opportunity for those who want to obtain substantial startup experience. Candidates of this program will be placed in creative roles within MyKuya that best suit their skills and competencies for a set period of time.
- Ideate & create fun, unique and informative social media content alongside the Marketing team
- Collaborate with internal teams in order to align the marketing goals.
- Engage with communities and profiles on the same media channels, improving audience engagement in all marketing platforms.
- Understand the market trends and stay up-to-date with the latest news and developments impacting our industry.
- Explore other relevant channels that could help generate leads for the business.
- Creatively execute all assigned artworks and/or layouts
- Review final layouts and suggest improvements if necessary.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Fluent in current local and international events, pop culture, and memes
- Proactive, Energetic, and Self-driven.
- Passion for the digital marketing industry.
- Knowledgeable in photo and video editing.
- Basic understanding of different marketing techniques.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Knowledgeable in digital branding, graphic trends, and other industry-wide updates in marketing and communications (especially regarding mobile app marketing).
- Knowledgeable in using Google and Microsoft applications, as well as Adobe Suite video and photo-editing apps (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere Pro), or similar tools
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
Monthly Credits to use MyKuya
- Creative Thinking
- Organizing and Planning
- Relationship Management
- Brand Management
- Digital Marketing
- Communication Skills
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.