Marketing & Communications Intern
- Makati, PhilippinesMakati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- Part time
Be our next marketing intern! We are looking for awesome, talented and aspiring marketing interns who are eager to amplify MyKuya’s marketing channels through social media management, online advertising, website management and other digital strategies in order to reach our marketing goals!
The Internship Program is envisioned to provide an opportunity for those who want to obtain substantial startup experience. Candidates of this program will be placed in marketing roles within MyKuya that best suit their skills and competencies for a set period of time.
- Improve audience engagement in all marketing platforms.
- Collaborate with internal and external teams in order to align the marketing goals.
- Understand the market trends and stay up-to-date with the latest news and developments impacting our industry.
- Help craft copies and content for social media platforms as well as other digital channels of MyKuya.
- Explore other relevant channels that could help generate leads for the business.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Working towards a degree in Creative Multimedia, Mass Communications, Marketing, Advertising, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Basic understanding of different marketing techniques.
- Passion for the digital marketing industry.
- Be understandable! Excellent verbal and written communication, and embraces data in mining marketing-related insights.
- Knowledgeable in digital branding, graphic trends, and other industry-wide updates in marketing and communications (especially regarding mobile app marketing).
- Knowledgeable in using Google and Microsoft applications.
- Knowledgeable in photo and/or video editing is an advantage.
- Proactive, self-driven and independent, energetic.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
Monthly Credits to use MyKuya
- Creative Thinking
- Organizing and Planning
- Relationship Management
- Brand Management
- Digital Marketing
- Communication Skills
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.