IT Project Assistant
M2.0 Communications Inc.
- Quezon, Philippines# 94 Scout Castor, Quezon, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezonMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- PHP 20,000.00 - PHP 25,000.00 / monthPHP200002500020000MONTH
- Full timeFULL_TIME
Media Meter is a technology company that tracks mentions across thousands of media channels including newspapers, magazines, radio, TV, blogs, and social media. For us, it’s all about helping organizations understand what is happening in their world so that they can build more effective communications strategies. We do this by revealing conversations about issues and brands in the media, extracting insights from these conversations so that organizations can build strategies around them.
Is the role right for you?
As an IT Project Assistant, you will provide support and creates balance in the time and scope of executing projects under the direct supervision of the IT Project Manager. You will be coordinating people and processes to deliver projects on time, within budget, and with the desired outcomes aligned to objectives. Your responsibilities include…
- Assist the Project Manager in all aspects of Project Management, including but not limited to; Initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, and controlling, including change control and project closure.
- Assist the Project Manager in organizing and motivating project teams, directing the project and all stakeholders involved to successful delivery.
- Assist the Project Manager in communicating the flow of information to all stakeholders involved with transparency.
- Contribute to the continuous development and improvement of Change Delivery methodologies, templates, and checklists.
- Adhere to the team’s standard methodology and governance processes including the use of approved templates and checklists.
- Prepare the project documentation in collaboration with the Project Manager and Project Team.
- Monitor overall progress and use of resources.
- Apply change control processes to control changes to the products ensuring that changes are made only with the agreement of named authorities.
- Prepare sprint activities per project on a weekly basis.
- Report project milestones including the result of the evaluation, successes, and challenges encountered, every project closure, and Sprint Review.
- Perform other related tasks that may be assigned.
Are you right for the role?
You should have project management experience with software projects. You would ideally have managed projects related to software product development. We’re looking for someone with...
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably with a degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineer, or other computer-related field.
- One (1) to two (2) years of relevant experience in project management.
- With at least sixteen (16) hours of relevant trainings in project management.
- Excellent in interpersonal, communication, coordination, and technical writing skills.
- Ability to plan, develop, organize, write, and edit operational procedures and manuals.
- Ability to analyze documents to maintain continuity of style content.
- Result – oriented, analytical, resourceful and can work with minimum supervision.
- A high degree of competency in Agile Methodology, Scrum Methodology, and Jira Service Management.
- High degree of literacy in applications such as MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint.
- High level of motivation, initiative, and responsibility.
- Can work well under pressure and must be willing to work beyond office hours.
Perks and Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- # 94 Scout Castor
- Public Relations / PR
- 1 opening