M2.0 Communications specializes in business, technology, financial and lifestyle communication, with emphasis on public relations, stakeholder management and digital communication. M2.0's diﬀerentiation lies in the robust support oﬀered by its diﬀerent service units, as well as its knowledge and experience in stakeholder management, and technology and business PR.
Is the role right for you?
Are you an experienced Editor looking for an opportunity to advance your career?
We are looking for a Content Editor to research, write, edit, and publish online content. Content Editor responsibilities include producing weekly e-newsletters, fact- and style-checking writers’ articles and optimizing written pieces to maximize user engagement. If you have excellent writing and editing skills in English and experience managing writers, we’d like to meet you.
What are your responsibilities as a Content Editor?
- Coordinate editorial publications and meetings
- Plan and approve assignments for writers and editors
- Proofreading, re-structuring and editing articles by content writers
- Control schedules and enforce deadlines
- Oversee developmental and copy-editing processes and be ready to write articles yourself when necessary
- Be responsible for finalized copy for compliance with M2.0 voice, style, and tone
Are you right for the role?
We are looking for people with a demonstrable history of writing and editing on-point content for websites and social media. Short-form expertise is appreciated but long-form writing capabilities are a must. We need someone with:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. We are looking at people who can converse and write well enough so that prospects are encouraged to continue a conversation that eventually leads to conversion.
- Highly adaptable. You’ll be dealing with quite a bit of ambiguity, so you need to be able to adjust behavior when change occurs, so priorities are still met.
- Resourceful. Your journey will be littered with obstacles. We need people who address problems with professionalism and in a way that aligns with our team’s strategy.
- Results-oriented. This role is all about meeting conversion targets. We need people who look at their targets and come up with ways to meet them on a regular basis.
- Mastery of English – Content editors need a strong command of the English language and excellent writing skills in order to edit content written by others.
- You must have at least 3-5 years of writing and/or editing experience in a publication or something similar.
- Editing skills – Content editors must have a firm grasp of grammar and punctuation to eliminate errors and ensure copy reads smoothly; they also need a good sense of writing rhythm to get rid of fluff and any unnecessary words.
- You must have at least 2-3years of content editor experience or similar.
- Leadership skills – content editors edit and proofread writer content, which puts them in a leadership role, so experience with supervising or managing others is highly sought after by employers.
- You must have at least 1-2 years of managing people in teams.
What’s on offer?
The salary band for this position is between P40,000 to P55,000, monthly. We offer a range of benefits for regular employees. We’re looking at:
- Mobile and transportation allowances
- Generous incentives upon exceeding KPIs
- Generous medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Generous sick and vacation leave benefits
- Learning and development, including advanced study opportunities
This is a part remote (2 days a week), part in-office (3 days a week) position, with a Monday to Friday schedule.
Perks and Benefits
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave