The M2.0 portfolio of companies, which focus on technology, communication, construction, and business process outsourcing, are growing at an unprecedented pace, and we are faced with the challenge of building our organization in a systematic fashion. Since we expect to keep on expanding rapidly in the next five years, are looking for a human resources manager to support our growing team across four companies (currently at 200 employees, with new talent joining us every day).
This is going to be a challenging role. We view HR as one of the most important functions in the organization and we are placing a lot of emphasis in developing this function in the coming years. The HR Manager will be responsible for talent strategy and the full life cycle of recruitment, from building talent pipelines to closing offers. The role will also be responsible for performance feedback cycles and deploying developmental programs to drive retention across the organization. Ultimately, the Human Resources Manager will serve as consultant to business leaders on all talent matters, including recruitment, learning and development, incentive strategy, and employee relations.
Finally, the HR Manager is expected to lead and grow a team of (currently four) staffers across the M2.0 companies. You are expected to nurture your colleagues by being both coach, mentor, and colleague (we try to be as non-hierarchical as possible). In this role, you will help ensure that we continue to build a supportive environment where employees are given the tools to do amazing things.
What you’ll do
- Streamline the recruiting and hiring process to ensure an outstanding candidate experience every step of the way, regardless of outcome.
- Work with the creative team to build and refine our employment brand by creating partnerships with colleges/universities and other learning and development organizations.
- Refine onboarding process with a view towards finding opportunities to elevate the new hire experience from day one.
- Supervise the execution of our internship program, ensuring the students have the resources they need, are exposed to a rich mix of on-the-job learning, outstanding programming and that the experience prepares candidates to seek full time roles at the company at the close of the program.
- Establish best practice initiatives and support the execution of annual HR processes including talent review, performance planning, career development, retention initiatives and compensation review.
- Partner with business leaders identify career paths our people and/or identifying top talent externally for critical roles.
- Provide counsel to leaders and employees on all employee relations matters; figure out underlying issues, brainstorm on solutions, document process and follow up as needed.
What you’ll need to bring
- 5+ years of progressive experience as an HR Generalist in a fast-paced, high-growth environment with specific experience in full life-cycle recruitment, learning and development, performance management and incentive programming.
- A creative thinker with proven ability to use unique recruiting methods to strengthen external employer brand and reach target audiences in the market.
- Demonstrated history of delivering strategic, creative HR solutions to business problems.
- Someone with the ability to build trust and communicate effectively with different kinds of people at different levels in the organization.
- Empathetic, client service-oriented approach with the ability to effectively interact with talent at all levels of the organization and maintain strict confidentiality
- Highly resourceful and organized with exceptional follow-through and attention to detail.
What we offer
The salary band for this position is between P40,000 to P60,000, monthly. We offer a range of benefits for regular employees, including
- Mobile and transportation allowances
- Generous incentives upon exceeding KPIs
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Generous sick and vacation leave benefits
- Learning and development, including advanced study opportunities
This is a part remote (2 days a week), part in-office (3 days a week) position, with a Monday to Friday schedule.
Perks and Benefits
- Single Parent Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave