Influencer Marketing Specialist
- Quezon, Philippines# 94 Scout Castor, Quezon, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezonMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 30,000.00 - 50,000.00 PHP / monthPHP30,000.0050,000.0030,000.00MONTH
- Full time
INFLUENCER MARKETING SPECIALIST
The M2Comms influencer marketing specialist identifies influencers relevant to our clients’ industries, co-creates quality, on-brand content with them, and coordinates between client and influencer to ensure an adequately fulfilled agreement on both ends.
A portion of this job will be creating recommendations on not just who to work with but how to work with them. You’ll work with strategy and creative teams to come up with brilliant ideas that make for amazing content and talk-worthy campaigns.
Because every campaign, client, and product is unique, influencer-created content could be anywhere, from blogs to vlogs, podcasts to posts. It could be a product review, giveaway, or a competition--it’s up to you! It’s the Influencer Marketing Specialist’s role to come up with a winning plan of action for each campaign.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Regularly communicate with clients to understand their business need, guide their marketing strategy, and communicate successes and challenges.
- Strategize influencer marketing campaigns for a portfolio of clients from various industries, from tech to travel, higher education to health and wellness.
- Assist the New Business team with influencer marketing proposals, including researching the prospective client’s industry, forecasting the campaign’s scope, suggesting forms of influencer compensation, and computing campaign pricing.
- Scour digital platforms and other avenues to identify influencers whose following across relevant social platforms overlaps with the clients’ need. Curate and maintain a live database of tried and trusted influencers to call upon for relevant campaigns. Vet influencers for fit, following, credibility, and reliability.
- Negotiate with selected influencers to ensure mutually beneficial partnerships and create specific individualized contracts that cover influencer deliverables, campaign expectations, and compensation.
- Manage influencer collaborations end-to-end, ensuring that all influencer deliverables are completed on time, on brand, and on strat. Track the performance of these campaigns to measure and optimize.
We’re looking for people with:
- At least two years of professional experience (beyond internships) as a social media specialist, content marketer, copywriter, SEO specialist, journalist, traditional marketer, communications professional, blogger, or other digital marketer.
- Proven experience in client servicing and project management
- An entrepreneurial mindset and a creative approach to problem-solving; the ability to think on your feet and make things happen (within the deadline!). The efficiency and discipline to deliver tasks independently, and the collaborative mindset to work with a team.
- A solid understanding of inbound marketing concepts and best practices, and passion for continued learning within the field of digital marketing and willingness to train others on tactics and best practices.
- Creative Thinking
- Analyzing Data
- Business Development
- Communication Skills
- Data Analysis
- Customer Research
- Content Marketing
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.