- Makati, Philippines7912 Makati Avenue , Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Execute and monitor compliance of the company with different government agencies
- Conduct of legal, tax and technical due diligence on company acquisition and sales
- Negotiate on behalf of the company and its management by ensuring good relations in the conduct of external liaisons
- Preparation of reports and documents for compliance
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Law, Political Science, or equivalent;
- Required skills: corporate negotiations, corporate document reviews, and analysis;
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position;
- Knowledge in corporate law, Labor Law, and finance an advantage;
- Creative, resourceful with good PR and communication skills;
- Meticulous, fast learner and good executioner;
- Must be willing to execute document preparation and proofreading;
- Must be organized and keen in document filing and safekeeping;
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About LICA Group of Companies
LICA Group is a business group based in Manila, Philippines with presence throughout the country. Our core businesses are in Automotive, Real Estate and Hospitality,Financial Services and Office Systems.
From our roots in CALABARZON-based real estate, sugar plantations and banking, LICA Group today is one of the leading diversified business groups in the Philippines.
LICA Group has partnered with or represent a wide variety of the leading international brand names in these industries. Our focus is the Philippines, one of the fastest growing economies in Asia. We have been doing business in the country for more than 50 years.