- Mankayan, PhilippinesBA Lepanto Building, Paseo de Roxas, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines, Mankayan, Cordillera Administrative Region, PhilippinesMankayanCordillera Administrative RegionPhilippines
- Actively participate in creating, implementing, and auditing the Quality Management System for Operations.
- Assist in developing, implementing work incidents and coordinates incident reporting, analysis and statistical returns of the project.
- Provide advice and strategies and problem solving to all drilling crews and staff on all Health and Safety issues to achieve the goal of no harm during the project.
- Prepare, implement and review project emergency response plans.
- Develops, writes, and presents reports in coordination with Technical Manager on a regular basis until the completion of drilling projects.
- Graduate of any technical related course
- With at least 3 years related work experience in related fields
- Licensed Engineer
- With related certifications and trainings preferred (COSH, BOSH etc.)
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Public Safety and Security
- Safety and Sanitation
- Civil Engineering
- Business Administration
- Mining Engineering
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.