Online English Teacher for Adults | Office-based
- 20 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 24 days ago
- Application deadline
- in 20 days
- Recruiter responds
- 44% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- a day ago
- Education, Technology
- http://www. learntalk.org
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
Learning Management System LMS
- Must have an online ESL teaching experience (group or 1:1 classes) or call center experience with inbound accounts;
- A graduate of any 4-year college or university course;
- Has excellent English communication skills;
- Substantiated cross-cultural experience (living abroad, travel, etc.) is an advantage;
- Certification in TESOL or CELTA, preferred;
- Willing to work in Pasig;
- Full time/Part time positions available;
- In charge of conducting thirty (30) minute English lessons with students at A1 (Beginner) – C1 (Advanced) levels online.
- Write lesson feedback reports after each lesson.
- Organize and upload lesson recordings after each shift.
- Update management on student development and progress.
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Transportation Allowances
Learntalk is a pioneer in the Edtech space offering B2B and B2C language solutions via its online platform. Founded by a team of language enthusiasts in early 2016 the Learntalk team has quickly expanded to number over 20 people. At the interface between live tuition and software as a service (SaaS), Learntalk provides language solutions to corporations, language schools, and institutions both in Europe and in Asia.