Field Researcher/ Focus Group Discussion Facilitator
- Makati, Philippines2203, Cityland 10 Tower 1 HV Dela Costa Street, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Part time
- Conduct/ Facilitate Focus Group Discussions and 1-on-1 interviews of employees from different levels and departments.
- Analyze and interpret gathered data.
- Write reports and recommendations based on the gathered data.
- Create presentations to be presented to management.
- At least 5-8 years hands-on experience in Research, Training, or HR work.
- Excellent oral, telephone and email communication skills both in English and Filipino/Tagalog.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Excellent command of MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Flexible/ adaptable (e.g. long hours, occasional work on weekends/ mid-shift work, travel within Metro Manila/ Philippines, handling different clients/ industries)
- Passionate to get things done in a timely and excellent manner.
- Report Writing
- Relationship Management
- Training Facilitation
- Facilitator Focus Group Discussions
- Critical Thinking
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Management and Consultancy
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Cityland 10 Tower 1 HV Dela Costa Street, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Management Consulting
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.